Friday, September 26, 2008

Unbelievable Ultra Secret Event in Club Penguin!

Ok. So I assume you have already read Billybob's Ultra Exclusive Email to me that's why you are here! ;-)

I made some tweaking and I unwittingly discovered something! OMG! I am so speechless!

This is Ultra Secret! Unbelievable!


Click on the "Enter to Win" seal and this will appear


Since this SWF File is on my computer, I can't see where is the new site! And I doubt the link is up now coz this is supposed to be just a sneak peek. For now, you will NOT see this online/live at the secret link that Billybob gave me.

This has never been done before: Club Penguin giving away penguins, a RARE one at that! Woohoo!

I want to WIN THIS RARE VIKING PENGUIN!

AND

Congratulations! You are ONE of the FIRST ONES out of the Gazillion Penguins on Club Penguin to SEE THIS UNBELIEVABLE ULTRA SECRET EVENT IN CLUB PENGUIN!

Go right on it, Inspector! Wahoo!

*Yellow Texts have Links

4 COMMENTS:

MishMash215 said...

CAN U HELP ME?? I WANNA WIN IT TOO?
THANKS!

john said...

THIS IS SO SUPER COOL

Anonymous said...

OMG! That is totally AWESOME!
Sereena25

Jkfrt said...

Advertisement: (if you don't mind)
Do you want the orange puffle on Club Penguin? I know I do. Then go online to www.ntwj.blogspot.com. I'm trying to get the orange puffle! But I need your help. Just comment the post titled Orange Puffle, commenting your cp name, webkinz name, blogger name, etc. Then, when I have enough names, I will e-mail Club Penguin about the orange puffle, and list all the names I got. Maybe it will work, with them seeing all of our hard work. So go online today!